I. General provisions.
1. The owner of the online store named www.cncfilters.com, hereinafter referred to as the STORE, is the company:
HYDROTRADE Poland Arkadiusz Waliczek, 43-200 Pszczyna, ul. Piwowarska 24/5, NIP: 638 116 23 39, REGON: 072319501, entered in the register to Central Record and Information on Business Activities, supervised by the Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology in Poland, hereinafter referred to as HYDROTRADE.
2. By placing an order in the store you accept the provisions of these regulations.
II. Customer registration.
1. The customer is obliged to fill in the order form in accordance with the provided facts.
III. Acceptance and execution of the order.
1. The store offers industrial goods.
1.1. Placing an order should be understood as filling in the order form on the store website.
2. A natural person placing an order must be at least 18 years old and he must have full legal capacity.
3. Orders are confirmed electronically ( by e-mail). Orders witch cannot be confirmed will not be processed, and the Ordering Party will be notified by e-mail (if he provides a valid e-mail address).
4. HYDROTRADE reserves the right to withdraw from the order if the data provided by the Buyer in the form is incomplete; providing a contact e-mail address (e-mail) and telephone number will facilitate the resolution of any objections regarding the order.
5. The prices of goods on an offer in the store are expressed in euro and include tax in the case of a Polish customer. The given prices include shipping costs, unless the detailed offer of the selected product on the website of the store provides otherwise.
6. HYDROTRADE undertakes to confirm the order with the Buyer via the Internet within 48 hours of receiving the order. This time may be extended if it falls on days recognized as non-working days (weekends and public holidays).
7. The deadline for the order fulfillment process is up to 4 weeks (the deadline is always confirmed at the time of concluding the sales contract, i.e. making the payment, posting on the HYDROTRADE bank account).
8. Each and every transaction will be confirmed by an invoice in accordance with the applicable law in Poland.
9. The purchased product cannot be handed over in person at the HYDROTRADE head office.
10. The placing an order also is subject to acceptance of the commercial terms offered by HYDROTRADE at the time of sending the completed form. The transaction is considered to be when the funds are credited to the HYDROTRADE bank account.
The placing an order by the bank transfer option (see payment options on the website) is valid 5 working days. Any payments after the mentioned period for all downloaded proforma invoices will be treated as a deposit of payment and they need to be paid extra properly within a current offer if it has already been changed. All these issues should be mentioned to Hydrotrade to corrent payment for the goods.
11. A customer who buys for purposes unrelated to his business activity has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days. In this case, it is necessary to inform HYDROTRADE about this fact by e-mail: email@example.com
12.In regard to point III/11, the product must be returned within 14 days from the date of notification of HYDROTRADE of withdrawal from the contract. The product must be packed well, it must be in perfect condition and in its original packaging. Depending on the destination, it may happen that customers will be charged additional fees related to the collection of the parcel. Such fees include VAT / local taxes, customs duties, duties, etc. The customer is solely responsible for the above-mentioned fees, even in the event of a forced return of the shipment. Including all duty and stamp duties incurred in connection with its purchase by the customer will not be refunded.
13. All non-EU customers are responsible to cover all costs of duty/tax requirements.
14. Hydrotrade delivers free of charge only within the European Union
15. The highest quality is guaranteed or the manufacturer guarantees a refund if the product technical parameters are different with its Technical Data Sheet.
V. PAYMENT METHODS:
1. You can make payments at the store in the following ways:
A. Bank transfer to the HYDROTRADE bank account: in accordance with the store prepayment form.
B. On-line payment via the system: imoje.pl (under construction)
The store offers the possibility to choose the method of payment and shipment in accordance with the information displayed in the next stages of placing the order.
V. Warranty and complaints.
1. All complaints relating to mechanical damage to the shipment caused during transport will be considered only after drawing up a damage report signed by the recipient and supplier of the shipment of the forwarder agent. The time for considering the complaint is 14 days.
2. Upon receipt, the Buyer is obliged to check the condition of the shipment. In the event of damage to the product and damage to the product, the Buyer is obliged to report this fact to HYDROTRADE and immediately inform about the situation by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and the phone number: +48 32 431 00 42
3. Please be advised that in order to return damaged goods, prior contact with HYDROTRADE is necessary.
4. The returned goods cannot show any signs of use, they must be returned intact, in their original packaging. The return must be agreed by e-mail. Goods that do not meet the above conditions will not be accepted for return.
5. In the event of returning the goods, the Customer shall bear the shipping costs
6. In the event of any complaints, please contact HYDROTRADE via e-mail. When submitting a complaint, please provide full company details and a detailed description of the irregularities.
7. The Customer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract in the following cases: – products that show signs of use or have damaged original packaging.
8. In the case of a complaint, the condition for considering the complaint is sending the product to the address of HYDROTRADE with an attached description of the defect and a copy of the invoice.
VI. Final Provisions.
1. In cases of justified complaints or returns that meet the above-mentioned terms, we guarantee a refund by bank transfer to the account indicated by the ordering party.
2. HYDROTRADE reserves the right to change the prices of the goods on offer. The price change does not apply to orders accepted for execution. HYDROTRADE also reserves the right to withdraw individual products from the offer.
3. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply.
4. HYDROTRADE reserves the right to change these regulations.